Frankenweenie with babe tonight?!
- Anatomy of a hack: How crackers ransack passwords like "qeadzcwrsfxv1331"
- A Look At The Violent & Terrifying Gangs Of El Salvador
- What It's Like To Live In A House Of Drugs
- Remains of an Underwater Habitat left by 1960s Sea Dwellers
- Employees dish on what it takes to keep Apple's big secrets
- Getting Busted in New York
- Xbox One Vs. PS4
I finally finished this horrible game this weekend. For some reason, and I am not sure how I didn't catch this before when I was originally playing the game, but the graphics are absolutely horrible. I don't know if it was an issue with my Xbox or what but the graphics in the game are downright terrible. I seriously think some games on Nintendo 64 displayed better graphics then Brink. At times I could barely see what was being displayed on the screen.
The game could have been really amazing, but the short, shallow story and terrible graphics really did this game in. It's too bad.
- The Girl Who Turned to Bone
- Iraq's demand for Hello Kitty keeps one Aleppo factory open as others close doors
- 9 foods you're totally eating wrong
- Judge: Unredeemed Borders Gift Cards Are Worthless
- I Built This AK-47. It's Legal and Totally Untraceable.
- A Hilarious Law Enforcement Guide To Satanic Cults
- Meet the Man Who Sold a Month-Old App to Dropbox for $100M
- How A Heroic Woman Single-Handedly Prevented Escalation Of London Terror Attack
- The Quiet Death Of Desktop Messaging
- JFK Secretly Admired Hitler
- The World's Ten Largest Engines
It's Boardwalk Empire night for me and Savannah! This weeks episode should be great!
I managed to clear the Hoth level in Angry Birds Star Wars last night. 3 starred! Next is the Cloud City! Savannah and I are still also both working on the Death Star together.
- XBOX ONE REVEALED
- Homeless at 27
- Open-plan offices make employees less productive, less happy, and more likely to get sick
- It's Time To Kill Google Voice
- Watch A BASE Jumper's Terrifying 1,000 Foot Fall From His Perspective
- John McCain To Tim Cook: 'Why The Hell Do I Have To Keep Updating Apps On My iPhone?'
- James Passin, the American Who Bought Mongolia
- How Hitler's U-Boats Are Still Attacking Us
- Kibble Me This: The History of Dog Food
- Facebook, One Year Later: What Really Happened in the Biggest IPO Flop Ever
- Reddit User Creates PS4 Composite Based On Hints In Sonyâ€™s Teaser Video
- Bored with mere medicine, IBMâ€™s Watson adds customer service to its resume
- Police Raid School Teacher for Uploading History Book for Students
Looks awesome. I can't wait to get my hands on one along with Call of Duty: Ghosts!
- EA not developing anything for Wii U
- Metro: Last Light dev responds to workplace conditions claims
- Microsoft axing Points - Report
- Pokemon X and Y features new region and rideable Pokemon
- Google Glass apps: everything you can do right now
- How to Crush 6 Police Cars With Your Tractor and Become a Folk Hero
- Zach Galifianakis And The Woman He Rescued From Homelessness
- The man who 'nearly broke the internet'
- Yahoo Officially Announces Tumblr Acquisition
- Has McDonaldâ€™s Menu Gotten Too Big?
- Aaron Levie: Not your typical multimillionaire
- Listed For $190 Million, This Is America's New Most Expensive Home For Sale
- Chemistry teacherâ€™s experiment goes hilariously wrong.
Definitely awesome, I'm dying to get this game!
There's nothing like some frozen yogurt on a hot Texas day!
- Delivering KFC by Tunnel, Not Too Fast but Satisfying
- Google Wallet's Plan to Destroy PayPal and End Cash Forever
- 'Dead' Man Walks Again ... But Why?
- 3-D Scans Reveal Caterpillars Turning Into Butterflies
- Why Did I Date An Inmate?
- Deer Crashes Through Bus Window, Walks Off
- The Town That Is Literally Living Under A Rock
- The BMX Boys of E.T.
- The Highest Abandoned Structure In Russia
- This Is How Much A Bloomberg Terminal Costs
- The Internetâ€™s Dirty Secret: Nobody Knows How Much Porn There Is
- Turning Off IPhone Critical to Pilots Citing Interference
- The Real-Life Maker Of Bluth's Frozen Bananas